Thursday, February 14, 2008

Research for essay 2

When I was researching for this essay topic it was not an easy experience for me. I first went to the tcu library where I typed in the relationship between technology and relationships. Nothing really showed up under technology and relationships except for weird computer terms. I then typed in about fifteen other terms that were related to relationships and communication or technology and it's negative affects on society. I couldn't find anything that made since or went along with my topic. I went on about three more search engines that were suggested and couldn't get on Ulrich's. I might have to change my topic or figure out better key terms to research from. I found one source that I most likely will use for this topic if I can find other sources that go along with it. The one source I did find was on the tcu library website. I will probably go to the library this weekend to research more titles and find better sources.

No comments: